Promotions for customer commitment
Customer loyalty programmes are employed in many sectors. A task of our customer was to organise and realise such promotions for a major mineral oil business.
The medium-sized customer in this project stores a payment plan with all large projects, with a detailed break down
- of the planned part invoices with date payable,
- the invoice amounts,
- the strain on the loan guarantees.
Due to the large number of products, which must be procured and distributed to the service stations within a short time, consistent, streamlined and straightforward support was required from FactWork:
- The participating service stations were created as customers.
- The calls were received in a call centre and the associated customer was immediately identified in FactWork. Via the CAS module, the desired products were immediately consolidated in a delivery note (duration of order logging: approx. 30 seconds).
- Delivery note and shipping label were printed out in the warehouse, the goods were picked, packed and loaded into the shipper’s containers readied for dispatch.
- The shipping data was transferred to the shipping company via an interface and used on a cumulative basis for settling accounts with the client.
During the large-scale promotion up to 10,000 packages were sent per day and within four months a total of 12 million products were distributed to the service stations.
Consistent support for streamlined processes!