Economical production processes through professional material planning
Highly professional material planning is the key to optimum production processes and efficiency. With the help of the material planning module integrated in FactWork, the requirements for purchasing, production and external production are identified and all material-related actions are initiated. As such, you can be confident that the required material will be procured at the right time.
Uniform database for design engineers and material planners
Design engineers and material planners work with a common database: With the materials and construction groups from the FactWork article master, the design engineer generates the parts lists, on the basis of which the material planner identifies the material requirements.
Assured material replenishment
Parts lists are exploded to an arbitrary hierarchy depth, available inventories are reserved in the warehouse, and order, production and external production proposals are generated. The determination of lead time and order date takes place on the basis of the re-procurement time.
Alerts with minimum stock levels
FactWork monitors the availability of important articles and informs material planners of any drop below minimum stock levels. Furthermore, proposals are also provided for the re-procurement of the required materials.
Real time overview of inventory development
The material management list offers a real time overview of inventory development on the basis of existing purchase orders and jobs. The integrated material availability check determines which open orders can be produced or supplied with the available material.
Advantages and features at a glance
- Determination of requirements for purchasing, production and external production.
- Initialisation of all material-related actions.
- Ensuring the required material is available at the right time.
- Common database for design engineers and material planners.
- Parts lists with an arbitrary hierarchy depth.
- Reservation of available inventories in the warehouse.
- Generation of order, production and external production proposals.
- Reliable determination of lead time and order date.
- Monitoring the availability of all important articles.
- Note if levels fall below the minimum stock level.
- Proposals for re-procurement.
- Real time overview of inventory development.
Download (German language)
You will find further information in our product brochure.
FactWork brochure (German language)