Economical production processes through professional material planning
Highly professional material planning is the key to optimum production processes and efficiency. With the help of the material planning module integrated in FactWork, the requirements for purchasing, production and external production are identified and all material-related actions are initiated. As such, you can be confident that the required material will be procured at the right time.
Real time overview of inventory development
The material management list offers a real time overview of inventory development on the basis of existing purchase orders and jobs. The integrated material availability check determines which open orders can be produced or supplied with the available material.
Advantages and features at a glance
- Determination of requirements for purchasing, production and external production.
- Initialisation of all material-related actions.
- Ensuring the required material is available at the right time.
- Common database for design engineers and material planners.
- Parts lists with an arbitrary hierarchy depth.
- Reservation of available inventories in the warehouse.
- Generation of order, production and external production proposals.
- Reliable determination of lead time and order date.
- Monitoring the availability of all important articles.
- Note if levels fall below the minimum stock level.
- Proposals for re-procurement.
- Real time overview of inventory development.
Download (German language)
You will find further information in our product brochure.
FactWork brochure (German language)