Simplified production plan
Comprehensive capacity planning is often quite excessive for production in a small or medium-sized company. It is sufficient to keep an eye on the quantities ordered and the confirmed deadlines.
In order to determine a simplified production plan, the open order items are evaluated:
- Commodities are filtered out, because only articles to be produced are of relevance for the plan.
- For each article to be produced, any outstanding quantities are marked as arrears.
- Any quantities that are not yet due are listed according to the agreed delivery date in the next nine calendar weeks.
- Anything that is to be delivered further in the future is shown on a cumulative basis in a further column.
- The current stock completes the information content provided in the simplified production plan.
Pragmatic and uncomplicated!