MIS as a control instrument
Key figures make a company transparent. They serve as a control instrument and early warning system for superiors in the individual functional areas. Checkable figures back up the entrepreneurial gut feeling.
The MIS (Management Information System) contains the functional areas sales, purchasing, warehouse, production and personnel listed on different tabs. Key figures, such as
- Quotation volumes and open orders
- Open purchase orders and liquidity requirement
- Stock and stock throughput
- Capacity utilization and productivity of individual machines
- Attendance and holiday planning
are determined every night and displayed on an up-to-date basis as a diagram, progression or table.
Access to each key figure is enabled or blocked with access rights. The company management can also access the MIS with a tablet via the internet.
Know where the company stands!