Planning and controlling the liquidity of a company is a central task for ensuring the ability to operate on the market and therefore also the continued existence of the company. Particularly relevant here are expanding companies, because the increasing number and size of projects and purchase orders lead to a rising strain on liquidity on the procurement side.
The medium-sized customer in this project stores a payment plan with all large projects, with a detailed break down
- of the planned part invoices with date payable,
- the invoice amounts,
- the strain on the loan guarantees.
Through the evaluation of all ongoing projects it is quickly apparent:
- which invoices are to be issued or have been divergently issued,
- when inflows can be anticipated and with what amounts,
- when a request for a security return can be issued.
Security, transparent and fast!