And project success becomes calculable
A project is specific to your customer. But with the right software, its processing is standard for you. FactWork supports all project steps - from planning right through to evaluation. The project screen displays the important project information at a glance, and clearly presents details via various tabs and associated functions.
Multi-stage project organisation and optimum human resource planning
FactWork enables multi-stage project organisation, the maintenance of milestones and cross-project human resource planning with consideration to the capacities, as well as planned and unplanned absence periods.
All documents, articles and prices at a glance, with the click of a mouse button
Vouchers related to the project, as well as relevant documents, are directly stored here, to facilitate access to specific and detailed information on purchasing, sales and production. It is also possible to link CAD and CAE projects for the exchange of parts lists. With the project management module, project-specific articles are additionally maintained and project-specific special purchase prices are administrated.
Full expenditure, cost and budget control
The material and labour costs are assigned to the cost centres with ease via direct material consumption postings to the project and the project-related logging of working hours. With the integrated functions for project monitoring, you administrate your hours and cost budget and maintain an overview of this at all times. FactWork naturally also offers options for the generation of evaluations, as well as the assignment of support cases.
Advantages and features at a glance
- Support to all project stages - from planning to evaluation.
- All information at a glance.
- Clear description of all the desired details.
- Multi-stage project organisation.
- Maintenance of the milestones.
- Planning personnel deployment.
- Consideration of the capacities and absence periods.
- Storage of all documents and vouchers.
- Option to integrate CAD and CAE.
- Maintenance of project-specific articles.
- Administration of special purchase prices.
- Direct assignment of material and labour costs to the cost centre.
- Overview of hours and costs budget at all times.
- Diverse evaluation options.
- Assignment of support cases.
Product brochure (German)
Detailed brochure (in German language) with further interesting information.
Please complete before downloading: